Carnival Inspiration - Cruises from $159
How about a new 9-hole mini golf course, the family fun of Carnival WaterWorks, a tropical resort-style pool - and when you need some pampering quiet time - the Serenity Adult-Only Retreat? Carnival Inspiration has all of this and more.
Carnival Inspiration Facts and Statistics
- Cruise Line Carnival Cruises
- Year Built 1996
- Year Refurbished 2007
- Ship's Class/Group Contemporary
- Tonnage 70,367
- Passengers (Max Occupancy) 2054 Passengers
- Number of Crew 920
- Officer's Nationality Italian
- Hotel Staff Nationality International
- Crew/Hotel Staff Nationality International
- Country of Registry Panama
Carnival Inspiration Ship Information
Everyone can use some inspiring from time-to-time. And, the "Fun Ship" Inspiration will provide all the motivation for relaxation you need. The "Fun Ship" Inspiration provides the canvas for an amazing week of recreation and relaxation. From the Swimming Pools on deck -- to Fantastic Dining, Entertainment, and Spa Carnival indoors -- there's always plenty to experience on-board. You'll encounter a variety of endless fun that is truly inspired. Even if you choose to do nothing at all. Book your cruise aboard the Inspiration today. Carnival will be happy to show you how fun is done.
Aboard the Inspiration there are no boundaries to your activities. This is the only place where getting lost will become the best things that has ever happened to you. Enjoy basking in the multiplicity, there's no need to be contained.
- Galleria Shopping Mall & Duty-Free Shops
- Card Room
- Shakespeare Library
- 2 Children's Playrooms
- 3 Outdoor Swimming Pools - One especially for the children
- Nautica Jogging Track (1/8 mile)
- Fully Equipped Nautica/Spa & Health Club
- Spa & Massage Rooms
- Aerobics Room
- Beauty Salon & Barber Shop
- Radio Room
- Jewelry Shop
- Closed Circuit TV & Satellite TV at sea
- Shuffleboard & Table Tennis
- VCR Rentals
- Photo Gallery
- 6 Whirlpools
It's always a culinary event in the formal dining rooms. Carnival sets the table for a first-class dining experience, including: fresh lobster on every cruise, an extensive wine list and attentive service.
For more intimate dining, many ships feature a reservations-only supper club with a Manhattan-chic setting and a menu that includes steakhouse favorites. Every meal is a celebration in the reservations-only Supper Club.
From the extravagant midnight buffets (on select ships), to the European-style cafes, sushi bars and 24-hour pizzeria, you'll discover a myriad of palate-pleasing favorites that even the most discriminating diner will enjoy.
Satisfy Every Appetite
Carnival didn't forget about their youngest cruisers. The children's menus feature plenty of kid-pleasing favorites including spaghetti and meatballs, hamburgers, hotdogs, pizza, assorted desserts and much more.
This Super Liner boasts many popular nightspots like the Rock & Roll Dance Club. Or take in a lavish Las Vegas-style spectacular in the two-level Paris Lounge. The Inspiration is equipped to accommodate a wide array of music, a great selection of lounges and bars to suit all, and a Casino to satisfy the risk taker at heart. If you can't find anything upon this ship to fit your preferences, it has yet to be invented. Enjoy an intimate moment strolling the starlit deck. It's your night.
- Paris Lounge with its 2 level Show Room featuring lavish shows that rival anything in Vegas
- Rhapsody in Blue Bar - Piano Bar
- Monte Carlo Casino
- Violins Bar
- Avant-Garde Lounge & Dance Floor
- Rock & Roll Dance Club is one of the most popular nightspots
- Chopin Lounge - Piano Bar
- Candlelight Lounge - Smaller Show Lounge
- Brasserie Bar & Grill
- Inspiration Boulevard
- Cafe des Artistes
- Teen Disco Club