Anthem of the Seas - Cruises from $415
Anthem of the Seas Cruise Ship Information
Royal Caribbean International has long been a pioneer of incredible firsts at sea such as The Rock Wall, ice-skating rink, and FlowRider surf simulator. The tradition of cruise ship innovation continues with Anthem of the Seas, the second of two next generation Royal Caribbean cruise ships.
The word anthem is defined as a song of praise and the Anthem of the Seas is indicative of many of the best qualities and features of a Royal Caribbean cruise vacation. The Anthem of the Seas is scheduled to be delivered spring 2015 after sister ship, Quantum of the Seas, is launched fall 2014. The 167,800-ton, 4,100-passenger ship will incorporate many new and exciting features. Anthem of the Seas will include newly-designed staterooms, game-changing technology, groundbreaking venues and incredible dining options.
Quantum Experience Advisor Program: To ensure the amenities and activities onboard Anthem of the Seas, and sister ship Quantum of the Seas, are nothing short of amazing, Royal Caribbean has enlisted influential celebrity experts in the fields of design, sports and fitness, entertainment and others to work with their team and provide their expertise to help shape a WOW experience.
Anthem of the Seas Fast Facts
Anthem of the Seas has so many groundbreaking WOWs to experience onboard - all of the firsts combined with all of the favorites guests have come to and expect from a Royal Caribbean International cruise vacation. And with more new dining, shopping, and entertainment options still in the works, there's even more WOW to come!
- SeaPlex: a multi-deck indoor sporting and entertainment venue with an arena that accommodates bumper cars and roller skating, a circus school with flying trapeze, full-size basketball court and dance floor with DJ.
- Rip Cord by iFly?: the first skydiving experience at sea, this vertical wind tunnel simulates the thrill of skydiving in a controlled, safe environment.
- North Star: inspired by the London Millennium Eye, this engineering marvel transports 14 passengers in a pod-shaped, glass capsule 300 feet over the ocean for unbelievable 360-degree views.
- Two70: this multi-deck venue at the back of the ship is a revolutionary concept with stunning 270-degree panoramic sea views through floor-to-ceiling glass windows by day, but at night changes to an unexpected evening entertainment space with live performers, aerialists and video scenery.
- Music Hall: a dedicated performance space, this rock-and-roll inspired two-story hall offers live performances, dance classes, improv workshops, themed night parties, DJs and billiards.
Staterooms on the Anthem of the Seas are larger than the rest of the Royal Caribbean International fleet by nearly 10 percent, and feature a smart design concept for the best use of square footage and additional storage space. Each stateroom offers multi-functional and customizable furniture, USB outlets, and sleek bathrooms with stylish features and ample-sized showers.
Inside staterooms on the Anthem of the Seas boast 82" LED screens with real-time simulated views of the ocean creating Virtual Balconies. Family-Connected modular staterooms use three different cabin categories to provide separate bedrooms and bathrooms - perfect for multigenerational families. Solo cruisers are also a priority on the Anthem of the Seas with the addition of studio staterooms (no single supplement required!), some even with private balconies. New Junior Suites with split bathroom concepts and Loft Suites with larger living spaces were designed and inspired by Genevieve Gorder, one of Americas favorite interior designers and HGTV star.
- FlowRider? Surf Simulator
- The Rock Wall
- H2O Zone Kids' Water Park
- Adults-only Solarium Pool
- Indoor Pool with Retractable Roof
- 220-square-foot Outdoor Movie Screen
- DreamWorks? Character Experience
- Adventure Ocean Youth Program
- Royal Babies? & Royal Tots? Nursery
- Vitality Spa
- Casino Royale?
Anthem of the Seas Facts and Statistics
- Cruise Line Royal Caribbean Cruises
- Year Built 2015
- Ship's Class/Group Contemporary
- Tonnage 167,800
- Passengers (Max Occupancy) 4180 Passengers
- Country of Registry Bahamas