The 490-passenger Seven Seas Navigator has few equals, as all accommodations are suites with ocean views, the majority with private balconies. This newly refurbished, mid-size ship can easily cruise where larger vessels cannot. As a six-star ship, the Regent Navigator is an ideal size for impeccable personal service, due to some of the highest staff-to-guest ratios at sea.
Enhancements on the Seven Seas Navigator include a more casual dress policy, an indulgent Canyon Ranch SpaClub and distinctive Concierge-Level amenities. Additionally, the Regent Seven Seas Navigators three restaurants, including the iconic Prime 7 steakhouse, allow you to dine wherever, whenever and with whomever you choose, at no additional charge.
The Seven Seas Navigator is decidedly modern, rather than dedicated to a particular period. The surroundings are as intimate as a private club, and as individual as you. All is calm and all is quiet on the Regent Navigator, befitting the style of a small prestigious hotel serving guests who are more like old friends than simply names with numbers.
In tribute to her name, the Seven Seas Navigator's itinerary is the navigable world, a connoisseur's collection of stimulating journeys to excite the sophisticated traveler.
Luxurious accommodations aboard the Seven Seas Navigator include 11 categories of suites varying slightly in size and amenities. A Regent Navigator suite is a wonderful place to refresh, relax and plan the next adventure ashore.
All Regent Navigator suites include a welcoming sitting area, European king-size Suite Slumber TM bed, walk-in closet with safe, interactive flat-screen television, stocked refrigerator, vanity and marble bathroom boasting LOccitane amenities and plush Regent Seven Seas bathrobes.
Regent Seven Seas Navigator Window suites include 301 square feet of very comfortable living space and a picture window. Deluxe Suites add onto the ample 301 square feet with a 55 square foot private verandah. Concierge Suites feature the same layout as Deluxe Suites, but come with Concierge-Level amenities.
Penthouse, Navigator, Grand and Master Suites provide an extraordinary amount of additional services, space and amenities including butler service, Concierge-Level amenities, square footage ranging from 301 square feet to 1,067 square feet, iPad , iPod docking station, daily canaps and upgraded bar set-up, and more.
Concierge-Level Amenities: Regent Seven Seas Navigator offers one more distinctive element of luxurious personal service. Concierge Suites and higher will enjoy a tailored brand of hospitality that includes a host of privileges plus a number of exclusive value-added benefits including upgraded suite amenities, dinner reservations, internet packages, and discounts on hotel or land tours. From priority shore excursion reservations to a complimentary pre-cruise luxury hotel package, savor the wonder that Concierge Suites provide the discerning traveler.
Self-service laundry facilities (located on Decks 5, 8, 9 and 11) are available at no extra charge.
The Seven Seas Navigator features three distinctive restaurants, and with gourmet cuisine so extravagant one might expect an additional cost be required for the elegant ambiance, exceptional wines and impeccable service. Rest assured, dining nightly in the open-seating restaurants is included whenever, where and with whomever.
The Regent Seven Seas Navigator's three dining venues use fresh local produce from international markets, delicious artisan cheeses and scrumptious baked goods crafted from the finest imported French flour, combined with all the skills and imagination of celebrated chefs to put it all together cruising has never tasted so good.
- Compass Rose - elegantly decorated in warm golden and maroon hues, Compass Rose is the Seven Seas Navigators flagship restaurant. The Compass Rose serves breakfast, lunch and dinner and features an exceptional variety of European-inspired Continental cuisine, as well as flavorful vegetarian and kosher dishes and nutritious Canyon Ranch SpaClub. Reservations are not required, and there is no additional charge.
- Prime 7 - a new standard in the classic steakhouse, the Regent Navigator's Prime 7 is handsomely decorated with supple leather wing-back chairs, burnished woods and rich earth-toned fabric. A luxurious setting to enjoy classic steakhouse cuisine with a modern flair. Prime 7 is open for dinner only and reservations are required. There is no additional charge to guests.
- La Veranda - comfortably casual, La Veranda offers regional specialties in a buffet style that displays the diversity of the ships menu. La Veranda also features an authentic pizzeria and a shaded, open-air veranda for dining al fresco. There is no additional charge to guests.
- Sette Mari at La Veranda - in the evenings, La Veranda transforms into a casual, intimate Italian dining experience. Enjoy an extensive menu of authentic antipasti and Italian specialties served la carte and paired with fine Italian wines. Sette Mari at La Veranda is open for dinner only, and there is no additional charge.
- Pool Grill - take a break from lounging poolside and enjoy complimentary grilled-to-order burgers, grilled seafood, sandwiches and fresh salads at the casual Pool Grill. Go ahead and try the milk shakes, malts, and hand-dipped ice cream desserts sprinkled with all the best toppings.
- 24-hour Room Service - order complimentary room service from the Regent Navigators restaurant menus for all three meals.
There are so many activities to keep you enriched and delighted the Seven Seas Navigator, or if you prefer there are plenty of opportunities to sit back and find the delicious escape of relaxation.
- The teak pool deck is the ideal spot to lounge the day away with a good book and a cold drink. Go for a swim in the large heated pool, or enjoy a dip in one of two whirlpools.
- The Card and Conference Room can be used for everything from bridge lectures and tournaments to corporate meetings to special events.
- Curl up with a good book in the comfortable and well-stocked Library.
- Stay connected while sailing the Regent Seven Seas Navigator in the staffed Internet Caf, which is open round the clock. Internet access and WiFi are available throughout the ship for a nominal fee.
- Attend High Tea every afternoon in Galileos Lounge
- Stroll the onboard boutiques filled with an enticing selection of resort wear, evening clothing, jewelry and more.
- Throughout a Seven Seas Navigator itinerary, you have the opportunity to join any number of complimentary enriching activities. Listen to an esteemed guest lecturer discuss history of the region, learn the fine art of pairing wine with food, or simply gain otherwise unobtainable insight into world affairs at the hand of former ambassadors, politicians and other notables.
Fitness & Spa
The Seven Seas Navigator sails with the world's premier spa, Canyon Ranch SpaClub offering an unrivaled approach to health and beauty. Guests 17 and over are welcome in the SpaClub unaccompanied by an adult.
Enjoy an array of treatments and programs including:
- Signature massages
- Therapeutic bodywork
- Ayurvedic and seaweed treatments
- Luxurious beauty treatments, including hair care, manicures, pedicures and more
- Attend presentations by wellness professionals
Surprisingly spacious Fitness Facilities:
- The Regent Navigator Fitness Center features views through floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Canyon Ranch SpaClub fitness experts lead exercise classes, such as Pilates, yoga and aerobics
- Equipment includes lifecycles, free weights, striders, StairMasters, treadmills, weight benches, a Nautilus machine, workout mats and step benches.
- Jogging track, golf cages, shuffleboard and paddle tennis
Entertainment, Bars and Lounges
The Seven Seas Navigator's excellent onboard entertainment program includes everything from a few hands of blackjack to cabaret-style acts and production shows. Relax and unwind before or after dinner in a variety of sophisticated clubs and lounges.
- Casino - located on Deck 7 and open every day at sea, when not restricted by territorial border limits, the elegant Regent Seven Seas Navigator Casino offers blackjack, roulette, stud poker, mini-craps and slot machines.
- Pool Bar - located on Deck 10 outside area by the pool, join friends for a cocktail or frozen drink in the relaxed atmosphere of the Pool Bar.
- Connoisseur Club - head to Deck 6 to enjoy a rare vintage cognac and cigar in this club-like atmosphere with comfortable, leather armchairs. Smoking is permitted in the Connoisseur Club.
- Galileo's - located on Deck 11, Galileos is an ideal place for cocktails and singing along with resident musicians entertain during teatime, as well as before and after dinner. Game shows, night entertainment and live musical events are featured regularly.
- Navigator Lounge - located on Deck 6 mid-ship, the Navigator Lounge is a friendly gathering place that welcomes guests after shopping, touring or for simply relaxing. It offers an informal Early Riser Continental Breakfast with coffee, espresso, cappuccino, latte or tea accompanied by a selection of pastries and a variety of fresh juices.
- Seven Seas Lounge - this main show lounge features two tiers for optimal viewing of full-scale musical revues, rousing cabaret shows and Cirque-style productions backed by the nine-piece Regent Signature Orchestra.
- Stars Lounge - dance the night away on Deck 6 mid-ship in Stars Lounge or maybe sing along in a karaoke competition.
During the summer months and holiday seasons, Regent Seven Seas offers the opportunity for everyone to experience the excitement of exploring the world in a meaningful, enriching way. Club Mariner is a complimentary youth program offered on select voyages designed for age groups 5-8, 9-12 and 13-17. Activities are supervised by a staff of experienced and enthusiastic youth counselors. Young travelers will enjoy all kinds of exciting, interactive activities during the voyage.