Among her highlights, the new Royal Princess offers:
- An even larger and expanded atrium with additional entertainment and casual dining options
- The SeaWalk & SeaView Bar - a first-of-its-kind enclosed walkway extending from the ships top deck and a port side cantilevered bar, each with glass floors and sweeping ocean views
- A new upper-deck pool exclusively for adults, featuring plush private cabanas
- Princess' largest top-deck pool ever, offering another Princess first - a dazzling evening water and light show
- An enhanced Movies Under the Stars screen - Princess' largest yet
- Balconies on all outside staterooms
Personal Choice Dining
A variety of tantalizing aromas waft from the Royal Princess eateries, where you'll always be served great-tasting cuisine freshly prepared from scratch - no matter what's on the menu!
Princess' chefs are true culinary artists who insist on serving the very finest cuisine - and it shows. Each chef's menu is creative and the selections change every day. Pair that with impeccable service and you're in for an unforgettable gourmet experience.
In the aft Traditional Dining room, choose to dine amidst the ambience and privacy of a softly-lit curtain of light at The Chef's Table Lumiere. With Traditional Dining, you'll dine at a set time, with the same tablemates and friendly waiter each evening.
In the two forward dining rooms, opt to join friends and enjoy a special menu in a circular private wine cellar room. With the flexible Anytime Dining option, you can eat whenever and with whomever you choose.
Elegant specialty restaurants are the perfect place to celebrate a special night out. With menus that reflect regional flavors from around the world, only dishes made with the freshest ingredients are served.
- Sabatinis (Italian restaurant)
- Crown Grill (steak and seafood restaurant)
Satisfy your cravings with a quick bite from one of the tempting casual eateries that really hit the spot!
- Horizon Court - expanded top-deck buffet
- Alfredo's Pizzeria - serving hand-tossed Neapolitan-style pizza, hot out of the oven
- Ocean Terrace - fresh new seafood bar
- Gelateria - a refreshing scoop of rich, creamy Italian-style gelato
- International Cafe - fresh pastries, warm cookies and paninis just off the press
- Vines - wine, sushi and tapas bar
- 24-hour room service
Royal Princess Activities
Fill your days with activities and do nothing the next. Take a personal enrichment class, do yoga, go duty-free shopping, or just relax with a dip in one of the pools or spas.
The many activities onboard are designed to stimulate, educate, entertain, inspire and sweat - not necessarily in that order. But, you can be sure Princess does their best to cover all the bases. And from art auctions to virtual golf, this ship is loaded with fun things to do.
Sometimes floating serenely just isn't enough - splash around, ride the waves, swim against the current or take a dip in one of this ship's bubbling hot tubs.
- Main Pool (plus 2 hot tubs)
Princess' ships will keep you on the run, literally, with basketball, paddle tennis, jogging tracks and state-of-the-art gyms equipped with machines that'll keep your heart rate pumping.
- Lotus Spa, gym and fitness area
- Golf practice cage
- Jogging track
When is a cruise an opportunity to enrich? When it's a Princess cruise. This ship offers area lectures, art exhibits and classes taught by local experts.
- World-class art collection, gallery and auctions
- 24-hour Internet Cafe (wireless access available)
Deals on designer clothing and gifts, including Lladro, Swarovski, Calvin Klein, Tommy Bahama, Lancome, Clinique, Estee Lauder, and Fossil - all up to 30% off.
- Boutiques (duty-free)
- Escapes (Future Cruise Sales)
- Photo Gallery
Nights are always abuzz with activity, and it's up to you to choose your pleasure - from live theater and the big screen, to plush lounges, swanky casinos and dance clubs
To say the nightlife onboard is entertaining is an understatement. Princess performers are seasoned professionals and their performances are of the same caliber as what you'd see on a Broadway stage. Theater productions, lounge acts, movies and casino venues are just some of the fun onboard.
This ship's theater venues are designed with great acoustics, the best seats in the house, and stellar acts. The movies shown are all first-run feature-length films.
Princess ships' Hot Spots are just that - sizzling! They vary depending upon the ship and feature dazzling casinos, Movies Under The Stars outdoor theater, night clubs, dance floors and more.
Soak up the lively atmosphere of the atrium from a comfortable seat in one of the nearby bars or lounges.
- Bellini's - our new Italian-inspired cocktail bar, cantilevered over the Piazza on Deck 6
- Crooner's Lounge and Bar - offering an enticing menu of 75 martinis, plus entertainers at spectacular dueling glass pianos
- Wheelhouse Bar - live piano entertainment and drinks in a club-like ambience
A Princess Cruise means fun for the entire family - with activities for kids to keep them happy and special teen programs to get them involved too.
With Princess, young kids and teens have their own kind of fun - and their own place to hang out. Youth and teen centers are fully equipped with everything from the latest video games and movies, to arts and crafts, fooseball tables, board games and jukeboxes. And for the littlest ones, activities like kids' karaoke, pizza parties, pajama nights and more.
Kids & Teens
This ship's activities run the age-appropriate gamut for those under 18 - from Princess Pelicans (ages 3 to 7), and Shockwaves (ages 8-12), to Remix (ages 13-17).
- Kids/teens dinners
- Ice cream parties
- Arts and crafts
- Board games